At The Good Life we offer 24-hour cage-free dog daycare and boarding services with indoor play yards for dogs to roam, play, and explore. Whether it is too hot, too cold, too rainy outside, or your dog just needs to be a dog, we have created an environment for them to do so.
Because we are a 24-hour-a-day business, including holidays, we offer a cage-free overnight option where dogs are moved from the play yards into our night time relaxation spaces, where they will enjoy couches, beds, and plenty of cuddles from dog friends and our incredible staff. For pups that need and enjoy their alone time, we offer comfy cottages where your pup can recharge in a quiet and comfy space where our staff is present at all times.
Does your dog need to take it a little slower? Not to worry! We have special rooms for older dogs or dogs recovering from surgery or injury who need a mellow environment either permanently or temporarily.
Dogs are pre-screened and interviewed to be sure they are a good fit, and we require copies of current immunization records from your vet.
What Makes Us Stand Out
- We are run in compliance with ASPCA guidelines for dog daycare and boarding.
- All employees are trained in CPR/First Aid for dogs and are trained in dog body behavior and language
- Extremely clean and safe - vaccines required for all dogs
- We have cage free options! This means your pup can play and sleep with the group!
- We have staff onsite 24 hours a day, which means your pup is never alone during play time, nap time or overnight
- Open all holidays
- Professional and passionate staff that will love your pet as if they are their own
- Secure fencing throughout
- Interviews for all dogs and parents to make sure it's a good fit for everyone
How To Know If The Good Life Dog Daycare & Boarding Is Right For You And Your Pup
Are you looking to be at ease while your dog is away from you while you are at work, running errands, at the gym, enjoying time with the human members of your family, on vacation, at a weekend soccer tournament, or simply enjoying a day to yourself? Do you want your pup to be among people that will love them as though they are our very own? Are you looking for a clean, professional, and safe environment where your dog can make new friends and is free to play in a secure space?
Then The Good Life is right for you! Your pup will feel right at home in a safe and loving environment while your mind is at ease.